Colour coding is based on the idea of designating particular cleaning products and processes to consistent colour schemes. It's purpose is to segregate equipment and procedures in order to prevent cross contamination in the home and workplace. Follow the 'Golden Rules' below to use colour coding successfully and help protect human health. Red High Risk Sanitary Areas such as toilets, urinals and washroom floors Blue Low Risk General Area such as desk tops, window ledges, dusting & polishing Green Catering Departments Food processing, food services & bar areas Yellow Washbasins & surfaces including tiled walls, mirrors, glass & metal.
- Hygiemix mops are produced from a unique 50/50 blend of bleached cotton and synthetic yarn for absorbency and strength
- Improved performance from the circular profile looped white yarn
- The colour-coded green band helps the mop to stay flat in use
- These mops are launderable up to 60?C
- Weight: 200g
- Mop socket fitting is threaded and should be ideally used with colour-coded Abbey Hygiene handles
- Green handle codes are 137855 (125cm length) or 137522 (137cm length)