In order to give something back to our loyal online customers we are proud to announce the launch of Choice Rewards - The new customer loyalty scheme allowing you to earn points on purchases made through our site.
We've tried to make the process as simple as possible for you to use, and you'll notice that we have not adjusted our prices to compensate for giving away points - so they really are a discount!
The more you spend the more points you earn!
Here's how it works...
If you’re a new customer and would like to join the loyalty scheme, simply create an account with us through our website by clicking here and following the steps. If you’re a returning customer, simply login to your existing account and you will then receive access to the Rewards Points link within your Dashboard.
To start earning points, simply look out for the loyalty points icon on selected products to see how many points you can earn when you spend. When you are ready to checkout, you can view the total amount of loyalty points you have earned from your purchase in My Cart.
Loyalty points are issued only when the order has been placed, and only for orders made with an account, which is of course free and easy to sign up for.
Every single point is worth something and the more you buy the more points you earn. 100 points for example will give you £5 to spend as you like online, or just keep saving - the more you save the more you can spend later.
Earn 100 points every time you refer a friend to Choice Stationery Supplies and they start ordering - more details here
Loyalty points terms & conditions
In order to use the loyalty points in any way you must agree to following ( standard legal stuff! ):
- We reserve the right to terminate the loyalty points scheme at any time without prior notice. (although we have no plans to do so currently ).
- Loyalty points are completely virtual and have no real world value. As such you cannot claim them back for cash.
- Points are issued entirely at our discretion and are not an entitlement. However we endeavour to have them issued automatically and evenly without bias, providing you have or create an account during the checkout process.
- The cancellation of an order will void points earned.
- We reserve the right to adjust the value of points, both for points yet earned and already earned without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to adjust the number of points earned per amount spent at our discretion without prior notice.
- Points will never be issued historically, the points system was created on 18/06/2014 and only orders after that date will earn points - subject to these conditions.
- If you use your loyalty points and gain a totally free order, we can only ship that order to the UK.
- Lastly we reserve the right to change the points system in any way - again points are not an entitlement but a bonus given and applied to an order at our discretion.